Tremendous impact, rich and detailed sound, very high power handling and the ability to generate high SPL. Made with Damped Mesh Fibre woofer cone (a composite of damping materials and glass-fiber fabric) and Tetolon® soft dome tweeter, HCX 690 car audio coaxials is capped by an exclusive supertweeter that, thanks to a soft Tetolon® dome and a high energy Neodymium magnet, extends the power bandwidth to 30kHz. Provided with the innovative Radial Venting System and the pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former, it offers extraordinary performance for thermal and mechanical capability. Designed to be installed in narrow factory cut-outs or in the rear deck, HCX 690 coax ensures smooth frequency response on the whole audio range.
1. Soft iron plates for high heat dissipation, part of the symmetrical magnetic flux motor.
2. Over-sized magnet; provides outstanding energy for maximum control.
3. Pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
4. Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
5. Damped Mesh Fibre Cone; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.