HERTZ MILLE LEGEND 165.3
This superb set of 2-
ML 28.3 Legend
1. Double Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations, for maximum field
symmetry and exceptional transfer efficiency.
2. Tetolon Fiber dome optimized with FEA simulations, for excellent dynamics and angle dispersion.
3. Larger rear chamber, to reduce Fs from 1000Hz to 900Hz.
4. Natural fibre non-
ML 165.3 Legend
1. CCAW double-
2. Exponential V-
with optimized geometry for better dispersion and higher SPL performance.
3. “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for higher efficiency.
6. Highly acoustic transparent basket design
MLCX 165.3 Legend
to the tweeter position/angle towards the listener.
2. Three terminals for tweeter level adjustment in 2 dB steps, to fine-
3. Extremely high quality bi-
for maximum sound transparency and neat mid/hi-
4. Air wound built on pure copper-
saturation threshold of the magnetic flux and low losses on the woofer section where
high transient currents are demanded.
5. High power rating Wirewound resistors, to ensure performance stability even at high
operating temperature. The Wirewound build construction grants low parasitic series
inductance thus reducing losses at high frequencies, especially for resistors in series to the tweeter.
Woofer mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.) 35 (1.38)
Crossover mm (in.) 146 x 114 x 40 (5.74 x 4.49 x 1.57)
Voice Coil Diameter:
Woofer mm (in.) 36 (1.4)
Tweeter mm (in.) 28 (1.1)
W peak 300
W continuous 150
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response Hz 40 -
Crossover adjustment Tweeter Level +2 / 0 / -
Weight of one component
Woofer kg (lb) 1.65 (3.64)
Tweeter kg (lb) 0.075 (0.16)
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.
Home of the
Xtreme Edition Raceline T5