The SV 165.1 car audio midrange can be employed to build systems with tremendous impact. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 165.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
1. High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
2. High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
3. Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
4. High current, tin-plated terminals.
5. Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
6. Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
Size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
Power Handling - Peak W 400
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 100 ÷ 10k
Sensitivity dB SPL 97
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 38 (1.5)
Magnet High density flux ferrite
Cone/Dome Ultra light pressed paper
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.