The SV 200.1 car audio midrange is the 200 mm (8 in.) midrange designed for SPL competitions. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 200.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores
1. High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
2. High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
3. Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent
thermal and mechanical capability.
4. High current, tin-plated terminals.
5. Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
6. Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
Size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Power Handling - Peak W 500
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 100 ÷ 9k
Sensitivity dB SPL 100
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 38 (1.5)
Magnet High density flux ferrite
Cone/Dome Ultra light pressed paper -
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.