The Hertz SV 200L car audio woofers was designed to offer superior performance in terms of both thermal and mechanical capability. The target has been fully hit since the woofer features a pure copper voice coil wound on KSV former, an oversized magnet and a vented bottom plate. The SV 200L employs the proprietary V-cone technology with the cone constructed from pulp with cotton fibre as well as Lossless Polymer Rubber Surround, offering a powerful low frequency response as well as the best off-axis dispersion.
1. High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
2. High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
3. Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent
thermal and mechanical capability.
4. Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
5. High current, tin-plated terminals.
6. Pulp cone mixed with cotton fibre; for powerful low frequency response.
7. V-cone®; for the best off-axis dispersion and mid frequency detail.
8. Lossless polymer rubber surround; for long throw and maximum damping
Size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Power Handling - Peak W 500
Power Handling - Continuous W 250
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 45 ÷ 4,5k
Sensitivity dB SPL 94,5
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 50 (2)
Magnet High density flux ferrite
Cone/Dome Ultra light, non pressed paper
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.