The ST 35 car audio compression driver, like the ST 25 and the ST 35, employs a CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil featuring an extra-light aluminium membrane with high thermal dissipation as well as an anodized aluminium body, for maximum damping and vibration rejection. It additionally features a 44 mm (1.7 in.) voice coil and a powerful ferrite magnet, creating maximum SPL in extreme installations.
1. High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
2. Neodymium magnet, for top SPL performance.
3. CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil; for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability.
4. Extralight aluminium membrane.
5. Anodized aluminium body; for maximum damping and vibration rejection.
6. High current, screw terminals.
7. High efficiency compression loading horn
Size mm (in.) 35 (1.4)
Power Handling - Peak W 100
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 2,5k ÷ 20k
Sensitivity dB SPL 109
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 35 (1.4)
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.