The DBA 200.3 car audio subwoofer box is an active subwoofer system with a 200 mm (8 in.) subwoofer and two passive radiators of the same size, powered by a 140 W amplifier built-in to the back of the enclosure. A control panel is used to adjust frequency, level and acoustic phase according to one’s own listening tastes. The system was designed to satisfy those who love the most demanding low frequency in a compact size, for use in any vehicle.
1. 8’’ massive motor active subwoofer.
2. 8’’ double passive radiator.
3. 140 W integrated power amplifier.
4. Frequency, Level, Phase adjustable controls.
5. Dual speaker input: pre-amplified low-level input (RCA, for Aftermarket
head units); amplified high-level input (speaker cable, for OEM head units).
6. Single connector for easy installation and removal of the subwoofer.
7. Constructed from 18 mm MDF.
8. Slanted lower panel to ease the enclosure installation next to the seats.
9. Grille featuring Hertz logo, offering total speaker protection.
Component Active Subwoofer,
Double Passive Radiator Reflex
Speaker Size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Passive Radiator Size mm (in.) 200 (8) x 2
Power handling W peak 140
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency Response Hz 32 ÷ 400
Sensitivity dB/SPL 92
Magnet High density flux ferrite
Cone Water-repellent pressed paper
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 460 081
Copyright 2015 CustomVanz ® I Raceline Design ® Registered Trade Mark
All Rights Reserved Duplication or distribution of content without prior agreement is strictly forbidden.